If you are looking for How to Unpair Apple Watch Without the Phone and With Phone in just minutes then you are at the right place. Unpairing apple with is not so difficult task.
You want to know to unpair apple watch that’s why you are reading this article. An important note is that, read the full article word by word to completely know the unpairing process of the apple watch.
You might be thinking about how long does it take to unpair apple watch. It could take a maximum of 10 minutes to unpairing your watch.
If you have iPhone near to you, then it’s pretty good for unpairing an apple watch. If you don’t have, don’t be afraid. We are here to help you with bot methods.
First, we will tell you how to unpair apple watch by using your Phone. For unpairing your watch, you need your paired iPhone.
Grab your iPhone and let’s start unpairing your apple watch!
How to Unpair Apple Watch Using Phone:
You can unpair your apple watches by using your phone. The backup of your data will generate in iCloud.
Follow the below instructions for knowing how to unpair the apple watch using your phone.
1. Grab your iPhone and your apple watch close together.
2. You need the apple watch app installed on your iPhone.
3. Open the Apple Watch app on your phone and tap the all watches option, located at the top left corner.
4. If you have connected more than one watch, you will see all the watches that have paired with your iPhone. Find your watch and click the info icon located next to your watch which you want to unpair.
5. In the next menu, you will see all the information related to your paired watch. Here at the bottom tap the option “Unpair Apple Watch”. Confirm unpairing by tapping on “Unpair my Apple watch”.
After confirming Unpair my Apple Watch, you will be asked to enter your password. Put your phone password in the password section and confirm that it’s you who is unpairing the apple watch. This may take some time to unpair because the phone generates a backup of the data and saves it in iCloud.
Hope you have now understood how to unpair apple watch by using iPhone. Hope you have now unpaired your apple watch by using your iPhone. If you don’t have iPhone then you can read the below method to know how to unpair the apple watch without a phone.
How to Unpair Apple Watch without Phone:
If you don’t have a phone and want to unpair your apple wat h without a phone then read the below instructions carefully. In this method, you will use your watch to unpair that watch from your iPhone.
Here in this option, there is an important note. In this your there will be no backup after unpairing. Your data will be lost after unpairing your device.
1. Go to the setting of your apple watch.
2. Tap the “General” option located in settings.
3. Scroll down till the end and tap the reset option.
3. Here the watch will ask you to erase all the content and settings of your watch.
4. Tap “Erase all content and settings”.
5. After tapping “Erase all content and settings”, the watch will require a password. Complete the procedure by entering your password.
6. The watch will ask you to confirm the erase process. Tap Erase all and your watch will be reset to factory settings.
It may take a while and your watch will be reset. Hope you have now understood how to unpair apple watch. For more informative articles visit TwistPedia.